I've got an awesome candy-free valentine idea for you! Better yet, I've created free printables! Alright, if you're a non-procrastinator (AKA nothing like me) you will likely have to pin these for next year, but for the rest of us, there's still plenty of time to print these before Valentine's Day!
Oh, and the best part? My dad (who used to own a tattoo shop) drew the super cool tattoos and they aren't just for Valentine's Day, they are rad year-round!
Free Printable Tattoo Valentines
- Free printable valentines
- Free printable tattoos
- Printable tattoo paper* (or already printed temporary tattoos)
- Tape (I used washi)
1. Click the links above to download the valentines and tattoos. Print the valentines on cardstock and the tattoos on special tattoo paper.
2. Follow the tattoo paper instructions to finish your tattoo sheets. Cut the tattoos apart.
3. Cut the valentines apart into four cards. (To create perfectly sized cards, trim a bit off the bottom of the sheet before dividing it in fourths.)
4. Tape your tattoos to your valentines, fill them out, and give them to all your friends!
Note: if you'd rather not deal with creating your own tattoos you can still use the free printable valentines and just tape on a store bought temporary tattoo instead!
Here's to passing out the coolest valentines in school! Happy Heart Day!
* Affiliate link: If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking this link I earn a tiny commission. Thank you so much for your support!