Looking for a quick and easy, yet thoughtful and personalized Father's Day gift? How about this fun little framed photo for his wallet? Okay, I must admit this little gift is so simple and affordable you might want to use it as a gift topper for something a little more substantial, might I suggest a t-shirt or scribble bowl?
Nevertheless, in this digital age, I love the idea of a dad carrying around a good, old-fashioned printed picture. It is the same size as a business card, so he can tuck it right in next to his credit cards; a smiling reminder of why those credit cards might have a little too much on them.
- Free Fathers Day Printable
- Scissors (a craft knife is also helpful)
- Crayons, markers, or water colors
- Wallet size photo (2" x 3")
- Laminate stickers or clear packing tape
- Download and print the frame on cardstock, no scaling.
- Let your little one color and sign his/her name.
- Cut around the outside, and with a craft knife (or small scissors) cut out the opening in the frame.
- Fold the frame in half on the gray line.
- Place your photo inside. Note: I simply used iphoto to print a 2" x 3" photo.
- Laminate your frame (between laminate sheets or packing tape) and trim around the edges.
- Give with love.
Here's to dads everywhere! Happy gifting!