Not only is it decorative gourd season, it is pumpkin spice everything season. I'll be honest, I can't get enough! Especially before noon. Here's a little round up of recipes to turn any ordinary fall morning into an autumnal delight.
1. Brown Sugar Pumpkin Muffins are my favorite way to celebrate fall. Moist, rich, and packed with pumpkin and spice, these muffins are made with everything nice.
2. Your "local" coffee shop has nothing on this DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte. This syrup is so good, I might have to make it year round.
3. What better way to enjoy a latte than with a Pumpkin Scone? Delicious and simple enough to make with your little ones.
5. For my birthday I asked for a mini donut pan, just so that I could make Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts on Thanksgiving morning.
6. I love the versatility of Sweet Pumpkin Butter. Slather it on toast, stir it into oatmeal, add it to yogurt, the pumpkin possibilities are endless.
7. I really want to try topping these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with cream cheese frosting.
8. The best Pumpkin Pancakes ever are vegan? Now those I've got to try.
Bonus: Can't get enough pumpkin? How about Pumpkin, Apple, Thyme Soup for lunch? Plus, follow the link and scroll down for a secret ingredient pumpkin pie recipe.
How about you, are you addicted to pumpkin treats? (If not, you probably haven't tried my pumpkin muffins yet.) What is your favorite way to get your pumpkin fix?