Drum roll please .... the winner of second place in the shorts on the line sewalong is Caila of Caila Made with her adorable Lace Shorts!!!! Lined in gorgeous linen and adorned in lace scrap from a cousin's wedding dress, these shorts are so very on-trend. She even made an adorable matching top!
- $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
- eight yards of fabric from Fabric Traditions
- fat quarter bundle from Contemporary Cloth
- banyan pattern from Figgy's
- $25 gift certificate to Zip-It Zippers
- three patterns (winner's choice) from Sew Sweet Patterns
- three patterns from Wild Olive
- precision embroidery scissors from OLFA
- $20 gift certificate to Sew, Mama, Sew!
- iris pattern from Colette Patterns
Be sure to head over the Caila Made, check out all the rad shorts she made this month, and give her a virtual high five. She's got a great shorts tutorial and all the details for these lace beauties can be found right here.
Now, hurry ... go vote for you favorite before the viewers choice winner is announced tomorrow!