1. Sew (or knit/crochet) a pair of shorts. Adult and child sizes welcome. Anything that shorter than a pant (capris, clam diggers, bloomers, swim trunks) is considered fair game.
2. Shorts must have been completed during the sewalong: July 1-26, 2012. (It's okay if you started early, but they must have been sewn for the contest and finished during the sewalong.)
3. Upcycling and refashion are encouraged, but simply chopping off a pair of jeans won't win you any fabulous prizes.
4. Enter to win by submitting no more than three pictures to the flickr group. Be sure to add a description (links to blog posts are okay), the more we know about what you did the easier it will be for us to be impressed!
1. Craftsmanship: high quality construction, nice finishing
2. Creativity: design, fabric choice, unique style
3. Wearablity: functional, well-fitting
4. Presentation: nice photos, cute styling
And there you have it! I can hardly believe all of the fabulous prizes, sponsors, guest bloggers, and judges lined up for this event! And it's even harder to believe that July is next week! I guess I better start sewing some shorts!