Looking for something your little one can make for Daddy? How about some wearable art?
Inspired by this, I thought it would be cool to let Jude try his hand at t-shirt design. This simple DIY yields some pretty cool results. (As in, this is something your husband will actually want to wear.) Jude had a lot of fun making it, and I know he will be thrilled to see his Daddy wear it. Plus, Jason loves a good graphic tee so I've decided this really is an ideal Father's Day gift. Want to make one?
Toddler Art T-Shirt Tutorial
- Solid light colored t-shirt
- Masking/painters tape
- Black or dark colored fabric marker
1. Pre-wash shirt. Using a ruler and tape mark off a rectangle where you'd like the art to be. Optional, add a few lines of masking tape for extra interest.
3. Let your little one have at it.
4. Remove the tape and marvel at the finished product! Ta-da! (I like to set the marker with a dry iron and be sure to wait 24hrs before washing.)
Looking for more great Father's Day Ideas? Check out these: