Baby Book Club Part Two - Let's learn some stuff! (You can learn more about Baby Book Club here.) These are our picks for learning the basics: ABC's and 123's
1. The Coolest: Achoo! Bang! Crash! The Noisy Alphabet by Ross MacDonald
- Mom loves it because: she's a typography geek.
2. The Most Interactive: Alphabet by Mathew Van Fleet
- Mom loves it because: it's one of the only books Jude likes to read all on his own.
3. The Artsy Counter: 123s by Charley Harper
- Mom loves it because: it is a great way to introduce both counting and art to little ones.
4. The Most Engaging: One Gorilla by Atsuko Morozumi
- Mom loves it because: the illustrations are beautiful and it is appropriately challenging.
What are your favorite ABC and 123 books? If you've read any of these, what did you and your little one think?
Miss last month's selections? Click here for our bedtime picks.